Friday 2 April 2010

Older Posts

Just to give this publication a head-start, I'll be republishing some posts that were formerly featured on Perfect Futures, which will from now be more focussed on the future and perfection, as the name implies. The originals can be found under this thread, but the idea of incorporating them here would be to embellish them a bit. So yes, I do have many 'blogs', not all of them regularly updated, but any any given moment I am probably updating something (especially Flickr, where I get the most feedback, even if it is in the 'cool picture' category, though sometimes it goes beyond that and onto other people's blogs).

 I also hope to network with other bloggers/writers and feature their articles here. I want it to be a resource for Japan fans all over the world, so the sky is no limit!

No comments:

Post a Comment